Sandies Neptune Bamburi 4*
Bamburi is 30 minutes drive from the International Mombasa Airport, the resort lies directly on the fine sandy Bamburi beach and features a nice garden area with a terrace overlooking the Ocean.
Special Package includes:
- Return flights (Johannesburg > Mombassa) – Direct flight – including airport taxes (Flights only on Mondays and Fridays)
- 7 Nights accommodation (All inclusive)
- Transfers (Airport / Hotel / Airport)
From R 8869.00 per person sharing
Valid 1 March 2012 – 23 July 2012
More information on Bamburi:
Located 14 km north of Mombasa and about 30 minutes drive from the International Mombasa Airport, the resort lies directly on the fine sandy Bamburi beach and features a nice garden area with a terrace overlooking the Ocean. The generous and welcoming lobby create an open air feeling leaving to guests, plenty of room for their individual holiday experience.
The Resort offers 78 superior rooms with view on the spectacular lush tropical gardens on the Indian Ocean.
Facilities in the rooms include:
- King size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Individual air conditioning
- Comfortable sitting area and TV
- Wireless Internet connection
- In room digital safe
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basins, WC , hairdryer and bathroom amenities guest facilities
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
- Medical assistance with doctor on call
- Conference Center
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Mvua African Rain Massage Center
- Swimming pool
- Safari and excursions desk
- Daily entertainment program with evening shows
- Billiards, table tennis, darts, volleyball, water gym and tennis
- Windsurfing, diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing
The all inclusive concept
- Free welcome drinks to all arrivals
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per schedule
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, water, tea and coffee served during meals and at the bars during opening times
- Entertainment program, beach towels and sun beds
food and beverages service facilities
The main restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options serves lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch, dinner with exotic local and international dishes with themed nights organized during the week.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30
Lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:30
Dinner is served from 19:30 to 21:30
A’ la Carte menus is available at extra charge with a selection of fresh seafood, lobster and prawns. Meals at charge with reservation.
The two bars serve all inclusive beverages and snacks throughout the day with sandwiches, cakes and cookies offered in the late afternoon. Premium international and local brands are available at extra charge. Open for 10:00 to 24:00
Currency: Kenya Schillings
Language: Kiswahili and English
Clothing: casual sports clothes during daytime and informal dress in the evening with long pants for the men.
Weather: hot temperatures from February to March.
Mainly humid with average temperatures between 26° and 33° C.
Rains in April to June, occasional rains October to December.