Diamonds Neptune Palm Beach 5*
Diamonds Palm Beach is 2 hrs drive from the Airport, a vibrant, intimate little paradise on the quite shores of the Indian Ocean in the Diani Chale Marine National Reserve.
Special Package includes:
- Return flights (Johannesburg > Mombassa) – Direct flight – including airport taxes (Flights only on Mondays and Fridays)
- 7 Nights accommodation (All inclusive)
- Transfers (Airport / Hotel / Airport)
From R 10 075.00 per person sharing
Valid 1 March 2012 – 23 July 2012
More information on Palm Beach:
Located approximatly 40 km south of Mombasa and about 2 hours drive from the International Diamonds Palm Beach is a vibrant, intimate little paradise on the quite shores of the Indian Ocean in the Diani Chale Marine National Reserve. The Resort is built in traditional architecture in harmony with the surrounding nature offering the comforts of a dedicated service mixed with African hospitality and relaxed atmosphere.
60 deluxe rooms featuring private balconies with garden view and comfortable Swahili sofa beds to indulge in relaxing moments.
Rooms facilities include:
- King size or twin canopy beds with mosquito net
- Individual air conditioning
- Sitting area with satellite TV
- Wireless Internet connection
- In room digital safe
- Daily stocked mini bar , tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower, double wash basin and WC, hair dryer, bathrobes and fine toiletries
- Bathroom amenities
- 24 hour reception and business center
- Wireless internet connection
- Laundry service
- Medical assistance with doctor on call
- Room service
- Conference center
- Mvua African Rain Spa
- Swimming pool
- Daily entertainment with childrens actitivities and evening shows
- Billiards, archery, volleyball, table tennis, bicycles, golf putting green and two floodlights tennis courts
- Windsurfing, diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing
The all inclusive concept
- Free welcome drinks to all arrivals
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per schedule
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, water, tea and coffee served during meals and at the bars during opening times
- Daily stocked in-room mini bar
- Entertainment program
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas food and beverages service facilities
Serves lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner with themed nights organized during the week.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30
Lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:30
Dinner is served from 19:30 to 21:30
A’ la Carte Restaurant
Located on a upper deck with view on the beach and the Indian Ocean serves seafood fusion menus accompanied by refreshing cocktails and international wine list in a refined and peaceful ambience. Meals with extra charge and reservation.
Two different bars situated near the pool serve all inclusive beverages and snacks throughout the day for light breakfast, lunches and tasty afternoon breaks. Premium international and local brands are available at extra charge.
Open from 10:00 to 24:00
Currency: Kenya Schilling
Language: Kiswahili and English
Clothing: casual sports clothes during daytime and informal dress in the evening with long pants for the men.
Weather: hot temperatures from February to March.
Mainly humid with average temperatures between 26° and 33° C.
Rains April to June, occasional rains October to December.